TCC13: Geographic Analysis in Tableau: from Business Requirements to User Needs
I am very excited to be hosting an interactive session with Urban Mapping President Ian White at TCC13, the Tableau Customer Conference hosted the Galylord National Resort and Convention Center in Washington, DC.
We’ll be hosting our session “Geographic Analysis in Tableau: from Business Requirements to User Needs” on Monday afternoon from 4-5pm in Annapolis.
Together we will dissect real-world case studies and translate business needs into actionable Tableau-driven results. This hands-on session will teach you how to:
- dynamically map business measures
- leverage the goodness of dual axis maps
- use maps to evaluate sales by custom regions
- report on marketing efficacy by industry recognized regions
- report on election results by census track
- view satellite imagery with your detailed city level data
- customize your map views, boundaries and colors
Learn how to create these two views and understand that while they look nearly identical, there are real differences in their ease of creation and extensibility.
If you’ve ever wanted to know more about geocoding, postal codes, great arcs, choropleth maps, heat maps and more, this session is for you.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.